Malcolm Gross Rose Garden
= Unavailable = Available
2800 Parkway Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18104
Phone: (610) 437-7757
- Amenities: rose garden, reflective ponds, gazebos, sculptures.
Malcolm Gross Rose Garden Wedding Ceremony Usage Rules
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! The City of Allentown and the Department of Parks & Recreation wish you all the best in your new lives together. We are so pleased that you have requested information on using the Malcolm Gross Rose Gardens to celebrate your marriage ceremony.
Below, please find the usage details for wedding ceremonies held at the Rose Gardens.
- There are no reservations for the Rose Gardens. All weddings are on a first-come basis. If you arrive and there is another party being married, please wait for them to conclude their ceremony before beginning yours.
- Please respect the Gardens. To protect the integrity of the Rose Gardens, no more than 25 people should be at your ceremony. No rice or flower petals are allowed to be thrown.
- Chairs should not be set up unless absolutely necessary for the handicapped or elderly.
- No food, drink or alcohol is permitted. No Receptions may be held in the Rose Gardens.
- No amplified music is allowed. If you would like to bring a small stereo for a wedding march, you may do so, but the volume should not be turned up louder than absolutely necessary. Bands, DJ's and car stereos are not allowed.
We hope that you will have an enjoyable experience. If we can answer any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday at 610-437-7757.
Again, congratulations and best of luck!
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.